Online Annual Reports
If the annual report cannot be filed online-- please click the following for instructions on how to Obtain Pre-filled Blank Forms.
Currently, the following AMA Annual Reports are available for electronic filing using the online tool (eAR):
- AGRICULTURAL BMP WATER USE SUMMARY – For right holders who are currently enrolled in the Best Management Practices (BMP) Program.
- WQ SUMMARY – For those right holders having Type 1 or Type 2 non- irrigation grandfathered rights or groundwater withdrawal permits which report general industrial use (Schedule G5) or turf use (Schedule G2).
- GW SUMMARY – For Grandfathered Right holders who have withdrawn groundwater from their own wells, who may have received water from others or may have delivered water to other right holders.
- ID SUMMARY – For those irrigation rights receiving district deliveries as their sole source of water.
- SHORT FORM SUMMARY – For those right holders having Type 2 non- irrigation grandfathered rights or groundwater permits totaling ten acre-feet or less.
- INDIVIDUAL USER SUMMARY – For Individual Users who receive water from a service area right holder or irrigation district.
- IRRIGATION NON-EXPANSION AREA (INA) SUMMARY – For those people withdrawing groundwater from a non-exempt well(s) in an Irrigation Non- expansion Area (INA).
- INA SUMMARY – For those people withdrawing groundwater from anon- exempt well(s) in an Irrigation Non-Expansion Area.
IN ADDITION, ZERO USE REPORTS CAN BE FILED FOR ALL SUMMARY TYPES EXCEPT FOR INDIVIDUAL USERS (62’S) AND LONG-TERM STORAGE ACCOUNT HOLDERS (70’S)
If a customer's current right type is not found in the list above, please continue to input the right number in the online tool and it will direct to a page where the customer can generate a pre-filled blank annual report to be sent to their desired e-mail.
2022 Annual Reports are due:
Hand-delivered: by 5:00 p.m., Friday March 31, 2023
Mailed: postmarked by midnight Friday, March 31, 2023
Filed online: by midnight Friday, March 31, 2023
If you need in-person assistance, we are available by appointment only. Please call 602-771-8585 to schedule an appointment.
*For an optimal online reporting experience, please update internet browsers. Using out of date versions of internet browsers may cause errors when reporting online.
- Large Muni Annual Report Tutorial
- Basic Instructions For Submitting Your 2021 Annual Report
- Step by Step Instructions for Filing Annual Reports Online
- List of Annual Report Forms that can be filed online
- Well Worksheet Calculator
- Check to see if an annual report has been filed
- Electronic Filing Frequently Asked Question
- AMA Withdrawal Fees for Year 2023
- Irrigation Districts and Phone Numbers
- Obtain Blank Annual Report Forms
- Meter Malfunction Report
QUESTIONS? Please contact us:
Email: [email protected]
Mailing Address: 1802 W Jackson St. Box #79
Phoenix, AZ 85007