Maps and Resources


Interactive Map & Data

Arizona County Websites

Much of the required information and documents for many of the groundwater permitting and wells forms can be obtained from the county assessor (parcel numbers, ownership, Township/Range/Section, and acreage) and county recorder (recorded deeds and chain of title of land ownership) offices. Choose the appropriate county link below to access the applicable county recorder and assessor webpage.