ANNUAL GROUNDWATER WITHDRAWAL and USE REPORTS for AMAs and INAs
Reports are due by March 31st for Water Used in the Prior Calendar Year.
(Annual Report filing for Community Water Systems or Designations of Adequate Water Supply
will be available in April 2013 and are due by June 1, 2013.)
2013 DUE DATES FOR 2012 ANNUAL REPORTS (since March 31st falls on a Sunday)
Hand-delivered: by 5:00 pm, Monday April 1st
- Mailed: postmarked by midnight Monday, April 1st
Filed online: by midnight Monday, April 1 st
Click here to report your 2012 Water Use Online or Obtain your Annual Report Forms
- List of Annual Report forms that can be filed online
- Instructions for filing Annual Reports online or receiving them by email
- How to obtain blank forms and file water use or zero water use online
- Frequently Asked Questions
- AMA Withdrawal Fees for Year 2012
- Irrigation Districts and Phone Numbers
- Arizona Department of Water Resources Address - Location - Hours - Contact
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Arizona Department of Water Resources (ADWR)
Address: P.O. Box 36020 Phoenix, AZ 85067-36020u
Temporary ADWR Office in Casa Grande for Filing Reports
Address: NRCS Field Office. 520 Camino Mercado, Suite 12, Casa Grande, AZ 85222
Directions: The office is located in the Casa Grande Mercado on Florence Blvd. off I-10.
Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Days: March 19 Tuesday
March 20 Wednesday
March 21 Thursday
March 26 Tuesday
March 27 Wednesday
March 28 Thursday
April 1 Monday
Note: Staff can accept credit cards and checks, but not cash.
For questions about the temporary office, call 602-771-8585