Assured water supply determination information including the subdivision name, location, number of lots, date of determination, subdivision water provider and Central Arizona Groundwater Replenishment District (CAGRD) membership status are shown in Table 8.2-12A, B and C for certificates, water adequacy reports and analysis of assured water supply. Designated water provider information is shown in Table 8.2-12D with date of application, date the designation was issued and projected or annual estimated demand. Figure 8.2-13 shows the general locations of subdivisions (to the section level) and designated provider water service areas keyed to the Table. A description of the Assured Water Supply Program is found Section 8.0.5 and in Volume 1, Appendix C. Assured Water Supply determination data sources and methods are found in Volume 1, Appendix A.
- Lot count totals may over estimate actual platted lots due to database accounting, changes in file numbering methodology and subsequent development plan changes.
- As of February 2008, 251 subdivisions with a total of 161,062 lots have been reviewed for an assured water supply determination. All of the determinations were in Pinal County.
- 84,160 lots in 216 subdivisions received Certificates of Assured Water Supply, 2,134 lots in 16 subdivisions received Water Adequacy Reports and 74,768 lots in 19 developments received an Analyses of Assured Water Supply.
- Of the 216 subdivisions with a Certificate of Assured Water Supply, 137 are CAGRD members.
- There are five designated providers with a total projected or estimated annual water use of 90,112 acre-feet.
Table 8.2-12 Assured Water Supply Designations in the Pinal AMA
Figure 8.13- Pinal AMA Assured Water Supply Determinations